Team: Eminence Back
Main: TranquilityX
Level: 1796

Post Points for Bullshit
I want at least space-points toward another month if these crashes and shit patches continue. Why the fuck do we pay for this?

Jeff, pay your fucking devs. Money motivates -- I just don't understand why you don't want to make more cash off this. So much potential here, invest even a small amount of money and you could make double your gains in the future. Advertising, a fucking trailer that's not made with Windows Movie Maker, stability in developed patches, better server hardware. Oh, maybe use the test server for testing but I guess that's too hard for the slightly challenged.

The eat-shito-meter is maximum.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Last edited by TranquilityX on Sun May 08, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 08, 2016 4:59 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Post Re: Points for Bullshit
TranquilityX wrote:
I want at least space-points toward another month if these crashes and shit patches continue. Why the fuck do we pay for this?

Jeff, pay your fucking devs. Money motivates -- I just don't understand why you don't want to make more cash off this. So much potential here, invest even a small amount of money and you could make double your gains in the future. Advertising, a fucking trailer that's not made with Windows Movie Maker, stability in developed patches, better server hardware. Oh, maybe use the test server for testing but I guess that's too hard for autists.

The eat-shito-meter is maximum.

/signed

Sun May 08, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

The amount of constant crying is starting to get pretty annoying. You guys were in this same situation forever. We know by now that this game can really have it's lows when it has it's lows. Calling them autistic will get you a forum ban before your 'entitled' free space points.

Sun May 08, 2016 5:07 pm
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

I'm typically not one to bitch and complain but these past few days feel like we've gone back in time a good 4 years.

Sun May 08, 2016 5:13 pm

brindlebull wrote:
The amount of constant crying is starting to get pretty annoying. You guys were in this same situation forever. We know by now that this game can really have it's lows when it has it's lows. Calling them autistic will get you a forum ban before your 'entitled' free space points.

No one was directly named as autistic, but more recently the way the game has been its the only thing I could think of. Especially because people PAY. The primary reason pay-per-month games exist is to push development even further because that way, the game is constantly moving forward. Lately, it seems we took two giant leaps back with minimal testing of anything.

Also, not that I am entitled -- but if you have ever been to a successful business, they refund their customers if the experience is bad. Little screw up? Okay, fix, patch bleep bloop alright! Thats fine, but constant problems? Food came out cold for the third time? Fucking give me my monies back.

edit: I made it a bit more politically correct.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Sun May 08, 2016 5:31 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

Thanks, I don't necessarily disagree with everything but I wont bother asking for anything extra since what I really want is to just be able to play the game whenever I want to. Somehow I have been able to do that for years and I am content enough knowing I can do that.

This spree of crashes is quite a bother.

Sun May 08, 2016 5:42 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Mon May 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Many have attempted to push this game forward. Steam could be the saving grace -- every single effort to get a better game is the dream, the goal. I just don't understand a playerbase that is perfectly satisfied with sitting in the same rut dealing with the same problems over and over simply re-skinned.

Money into this would push us further into the Steam dream. Not even an attempt is made now, just people waiting for a game they have played forever to simply die.

You wanna know how I joined years ago? A small ad on the side of my screen. I liked space, and it threw me into this world of potential. All mosquitoes, perfectly comfortable playing a stagnant game. Patches only adding to the mere potential and mass of the game, whilst leaving all the major problems behind. It's like those posts you see in the city, a nice poster layered upon a thousand underneath. No matter how many patches or bandaids you apply, it still is shit under the facade.

Mon May 09, 2016 5:48 pm
Main: king kone
Level: 37

No amount of bandaids will ever fix a rock with your name etched on it.

Mon May 09, 2016 6:03 pm