Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Advanced Neural Training mission
Pontius123 wrote:
So you start off rude. When someone acknowledges that you are rude, instead of apologizing and going about your day, you deliberately become more rude. If it wasn't for the fact BVB is now so heavily weighed toward the defender, you'd likely to see RE crap on SRX.

Yep, RE is totally out to BvB the bases I don't have because some level 2k guy on the forums doesn't pay attention to where he posts shit, gets upset when you tell him so, and Churchill has taken it upon himself to be involved for reasons or something.

Question for RE; will you be BvB ingredients my nonexistent bases because level 2k guy needs his hand held on the forums, or because Churchill is inexplicably sad?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 am
Team: iwnh
Main: iwnh015
Level: 1506

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Question for RE; will you be BvB ingredients my nonexistent bases because level 2k guy needs his hand held on the forums, or because Churchill is inexplicably sad?

Many people speculated that if we knew exactly what this string of words meant, we would know a lot more of the nature of the universe than we do now.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:48 am

Using swype on a phone. Change "BvB ingredients" to "BvBing" because autocorrect hates SS lingo. Do you know more about the universe yet?

Also can a mod just go ahead and move this to off topic, since 1. It's in the wrong place, and 2. OP, Churchill, and some other guy have decided that lecturing on manners is a far nobler cause for this thread.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:06 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

It says a lot when people make bug reports, someone gets offended, feels like he needs to insult the reporter, and then gets all butthurt when called out on his rudeness.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 am

Lol, I'm not even remotely butt hurt, I just think you're all being a bunch of little bitches. "Oh no, he said the bug report was in the wrong place, and didn't go out of his way to sound like a preschool teacher! Must get pissed off at this grave injustice!"

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:06 am

Really though Churchill, nice try skirting the fact that you like to talk shit, but have no way of backing it up, so you insinuate that RE is going to go BvB my bases on their behalf.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:10 am
Team: iwnh
Main: iwnh015
Level: 1506

You aren't trying to deflect attention away from your own sadness by erecting a wall of hostility, are you Shawn? It's ok, you can let all those feels out.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:33 am

iwnh01 wrote:
You aren't trying to deflect attention away from your own sadness by erecting a wall of hostility, are you Shawn? It's ok, you can let all those feels out.

That, in psychology, is called projecting. If that's what you immediately and without a lot of evidence resort to, then it's typically something you identify with yourself.

But back to the point. I wasn't being hostile until you guys started being babies. It's sad when the social norm is to avoid the truth because people are so weak and sensitive as to be offended by it. At this point, I honestly have more respect for the OP than anyone else in the thread.

Seems he at least realized after the fact that I was in no way attempting to be rude. While two uninvolved clowns still pursue the argument due to their own perceived injustice, and to use Churchill's words; mob mentality. Funny that he chose to use that word in an exchange where he is a member of the outnumberingredients party, and this a part of a mob.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:25 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Really though Churchill, nice try skirting the fact that you like to talk shit, but have no way of backing it up, so you insinuate that RE is going to go BvB my bases on their behalf.

The RE thing? Lol.

I mentioned it you are a little rude punk. For your sake, little rude punks get crushed by people bigger than themselves. I hoped by mentioning that RE sits next to SRX that you would get your attitude in check before you insult anyone else, because you never know that might have been DoW's alt. Luckily for you, Putty is a nobody. But life lesson stands; people who are rude to nobodies, are eventually rude to somebodies.

I'm a bit surprised that you are a rude little punk. I'd think the military would have drilled some respect into you. Maybe it did, and you disregarded it the moment you came back home. Shame.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2