Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Post Re: Replicator Battle Record
Badgerlost wrote:
Im not the one for shouting exploits, but seriously not being able to war because of team SP is a joke. once again GG SS

well, I held agro fine. So the war thing wasn't really an issue. I also tanked perfectly fine w 2 shms, and had 3. You had ada SL's on all 4 kits, and SoZ on hps (?..). Your dps kits did about 120k w ada sl, making it like 9.6k raw dps per kit. In conclusion, this wasnt a close battle, and many of our chars had agro anyway from pvping.

op strats.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Harrison42 wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
This is a personal battle record. Not everything will be put on this.

1.20.17 13/David/Nick
->Barnard's Star (HQ/prod)
AS->Toxic (Adam's Current team)
1 Zerk, 3 Shms, 2 Snipers, 2 FC's, 2 Engi's, 1 Gunner / 4 Ada IX kits, 3 Anda Drones, 5-8 T14's.
INCURSION COMPLETE, MAIN PRODUCTION FACILITY INFESTED AND DEMOLISHED
[/color]

*Some enemy drone and enemy character amounts are estimated

i didn't think you would want people knowing you killed us becuase we didn't have enough team skill points for the war skill, not fair at all. good job devs.

I mean your bases were shooting. Its not like I got some of the kits not to fire or something. The whole galaxy was doing exactly what you built it to do, and I tanked perfectly fine.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:10 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

They where shooting only the zerk because its the only thing that had agro is where im getting at.

In war bases target the lowest resist chars until zerk gets agro.

Because of admins fucking up with adding War Dip into team skills instead of an actual class skill

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
They where shooting only the zerk because its the only thing that had agro is where im getting at.

Because of admins fucking up with adding War Dip into team skills instead of an actual class skill

The galaxy was firing all it's dps at what it was supposed to be shooting at. My other characters also had agro, the zerk had to hold host before they could get in. having me /warred would not have increased your dps or done anything different code wise.

There were no bugs or exploits, the gal functioned as intended. Perhaps use higher dps setups, and they will kill your enemy.

Station targeting code does not change with war.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Badgerlost wrote:

2 shms, both snipers, both engis, and the gunner had agro. in total i think 1 shm didnt have agro

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Badgerlost wrote:

It's actually not true that bases will target the weakest characters under war situations. It's perfectly possible to get aggro on the Berserker in PvB even if the defending team is warring you.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:00 pm

anilv wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

It's actually not true that bases will target the weakest characters under war situations. It's perfectly possible to get aggro on the Berserker in PvB even if the defending team is warring you.

Of course its not true :lol:

stiffy credibility -10

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:06 pm

anilv wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

That isnt true, 13s zerk hostility is only 3-5k mine has 14k.

i warp in on zerk and shm the shms get targeted first before the zerk shoots because of war.

He just warped in and dandered over to my bases with ease without getting shot on shms because of no war.

War Mongering needs removed from team skills and put back into class skills. its ridiculous.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
anilv wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

That isnt true, 13s zerk hostility is only 3-5k mine has 14k.

i warp in on zerk and shm the shms get targeted first before the zerk shoots because of war.

He just warped in and dandered over to my bases with ease without getting shot on shms because of no war.

War Mongering needs removed from team skills and put back into class skills. its ridiculous.

#Facts
#Owned
#-more credibility because you spew shit you have no idea about and is completely untrue :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Badgerlost wrote:

again, saying things as fact. you weren't there. you dont have this data at all.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:19 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: david3000
Level: 6244

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Sure i will just prove my point, Il just walk into a Traders gal and poke a base on zerk and i bet that is the only thing that gets attack...

FACT

You exploited the fact that i could not war you

FACT

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
Sure i will just prove my point, Il just walk into a Traders gal and poke a base on zerk and i bet that is the only thing that gets attack...

FACT

You exploited the fact that i could not war you

FACT

FACT you attack my squads, my shms and chars have agro cause weve been fighting

FACT your lack of team skills is not me exploiting, your kits did 1/4th the normal dps for a comprable kit, THAT is why you died.

your whopping 3 anda drones prly wasnt a good idea. As no devs are taking you seriously at all, and are saying you're wrong, I'm gonna go ahead and say I wasnt exploiting. #fact.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:28 pm

./me

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:29 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

STAR SODRAMA

- Chrono

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:50 pm