Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Post Re: Breaking promise
jack the ripper wrote:
The provoking thing is definitely accurate and true.

as far as the asking to stop thing, asking to end war/for terms or what ever is a lot different than what I mean when I say 'no ones asked me to stop'. By this, I mean no one has humbly come to me and submitted. If someone comes to be and asks me on a personal level to stop because its making them sad, or w/e happens to you plebs, I will always stop. I dont do anything in SS to cause people actual pain, unless you're heavy, stiffy, or a couple very select others.

OK, then let me be blunt, I am asking you to suspend all attacks against any team with less then 15 systems until 3 uni's after steam release. Right now, i can think, off the top of my head, of 2 - 3 dozen players who have quite the game from DSF alone because they could not expand past level 20 without you, personally, attacking them. I have just had a raging debate with maxa over my theory that Traders/RE/SRX are deliberately funding you to quash any new teams attempting to jump from EF to WS because they KNOW ws is too small for more teams then it currently has and are trying to prevent new teams from organizing and/or force the smaller teams to disband. He thinks I am nuts btw.

I have no issue with you hitting zyphar, zyphar got greedy, but if you pull this during steam we are going to have a major problem keeping new players. 3 uni's is more then enough time for smaller teams to build a reasonable defense and learn how to actually build competently. For the growth and health of the server, will you please stop.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:27 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

lrellok wrote:
I have just had a raging debate with maxa over my theory that Traders/RE/SRX are deliberately funding you to quash any new teams attempting to jump from EF to WS because they KNOW ws is too small for more teams then it currently has and are trying to prevent new teams from organizing and/or force the smaller teams to disband. He thinks I am nuts btw.

Wat.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:33 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Wut.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:34 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

lrellok wrote:
I have just had a raging debate with maxa over my theory that Traders/RE/SRX are deliberately funding you to quash any new teams attempting to jump from EF to WS because they KNOW ws is too small for more teams then it currently has and are trying to prevent new teams from organizing and/or force the smaller teams to disband.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Masterful
Level: 6877

What

RE has been blowing 13 up for a while now

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:15 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Harrison42 wrote:
Not to be a moaning bitch, but the team Toxic was mine and Adams idea, a way to both have a team together. i have never ran a team before and its something i think i would highly enjoy (am so far) but it has not even been a month from creating it, and we allready have someone that wont leave the team alone, and im not sure why.

what does it take to get people to leave you alone in this game, i feel sorry for new players and new teams.

Is it not obvious yet? -13- is desperate for some form of attention. Heck this forum topic alone is nothing more than him trying to draw attention to himself, often just by bragging about who he has killed, who he has betrayed and how eeeevil and bad he is. He seems to like making people miserable, which is rather sad.

Masterful wrote:
What

Good cover up!

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Still no idea why dead is so salty towards me. No one is funding me, if they were I'd get a lot more done.

15 systems? So I'm allowed to attack like 2 teams? Even though I own one gal? Lol.

So, your guys' arrogance is at the level that you'll let dozens quit before appealing to me.

I feel like you guys are just having a real hard time sucking up your pride and actually fixing things and yourselves instead of blaming it on every other reason you can dream up. This is like the 4th claim relat d to that bvb that's been debunked.

I'm not going to take a request for peace seriously with this kind of propaganda with it. You may PM me and appeal. Arrogance will get you nothing. Again, I have yet to have someone from dsf humbly approach me for peace. In fact, shantone started talking to you guys after w wiped that gal and you wanted US to pay YOU lol

In conclusion, I think your post hurt you a lot more than it did me.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Tomzta09 wrote:
Harrison42 wrote:
Not to be a moaning bitch, but the team Toxic was mine and Adams idea, a way to both have a team together. i have never ran a team before and its something i think i would highly enjoy (am so far) but it has not even been a month from creating it, and we allready have someone that wont leave the team alone, and im not sure why.

what does it take to get people to leave you alone in this game, i feel sorry for new players and new teams.

Is it not obvious yet? -13- is desperate for some form of attention. Heck this forum topic alone is nothing more than him trying to draw attention to himself, often just by bragging about who he has killed, who he has betrayed and how eeeevil and bad he is. He seems to like making people miserable, which is rather sad.

Masterful wrote:
What

Good cover up!

I don't enjoy making people miserable at all. Except for arrogant ass holes. If you're sitting there telling me how much I suck, yeah I'm gonna be happy when I blow you up.

This post wasn't for attention at all. This post was because I knew there would be tons of rumors floating around, as I pride myself on being factual, I wanted to clearly state that I had broken my promise, something I almost never do. I wanted it to be clear that this had been intentional and unique, against an enemy that attacks me every chance they get.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:11 pm

lrellok wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
The provoking thing is definitely accurate and true.

as far as the asking to stop thing, asking to end war/for terms or what ever is a lot different than what I mean when I say 'no ones asked me to stop'. By this, I mean no one has humbly come to me and submitted. If someone comes to be and asks me on a personal level to stop because its making them sad, or w/e happens to you plebs, I will always stop. I dont do anything in SS to cause people actual pain, unless you're heavy, stiffy, or a couple very select others.

Right now, i can think, off the top of my head, of 2 - 3 dozen players who have quite the game from DSF alone because they could not expand past level 20 without you, personally, attacking them.

This is simply untrue. Another time Rend is spewing babbling nonsense. DSF has never had 3 dozen people on their team lol.

seeing as I dont attack ships, and your one owned galaxy hasnt died all uni, I find this extremely hard to believe. 36 people? lol. What exactly have I been doing to make these people quit? I literally dont even glance at your ships, and you were unwarred until you laid Zaurak for a long time.

I guess my presence just gets people to quit :lol: 36 of them lol

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:48 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

lrellok wrote:
I have just had a raging debate with maxa over my theory that Traders/RE/SRX are deliberately funding you to quash any new teams attempting to jump from EF to WS because they KNOW ws is too small for more teams then it currently has and are trying to prevent new teams from organizing and/or force the smaller teams to disband. He thinks I am nuts btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

jack the ripper wrote:
DSF has never had 3 dozen people on their team lol.

Our /teamslots are 120 out of 135, and has been for several uni's now. We have rollover but replace quickly.

jack the ripper wrote:
seeing as I don't attack ships, and your one owned galaxy hasn't died all uni, I find this extremely hard to believe. 36 people? lol. What exactly have I been doing to make these people quit? I literally dont even glance at your ships, and you were unwarred until you laid Zaurak for a long time.

This uni was half a dozen. Last uni was a dozen who quit after our three (Four?) galaxies in the west arm where killed (we had a galaxy with SRX, then rebuilt it [twice?], then built another under the Protected species treaty). The uni before was the disaster with lemon and malstrom, which was explained to us as "If you cannot handle this 13 will destroy you", and cost another dozen players.

You are what is referred to as a "Barrier to Entry". Most games have an NPC that does this, you have to be a certain level or have a certain skill before you can enter the PvP arena. This makes certain level 20 players do not go bumbling in, get whooped by level 200 players, and quite the game in frustration. Which is what is happening by proxy, people are watching their team members who are equivalent or higher level then themselves get clobbered, and saying "Welp, no point in buying a sub, I would simply get clobbered to. Lets go find a more balanced game."

jack the ripper wrote:
I guess my presence just gets people to quit :lol: 36 of them lol

No, your behavior causes people to quit. Quite alot more then 30 I would imagine.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:57 pm

nahhhhhh 36 people haven't quit from dsf cause of me lol. And I certainly don't stop them from progressing in the game. I do not ship vs ship. If they quit they were just using me as a scape goat. There are also plenty of teams to join that I don't attack. They clearly couldn't be asked to do even that much, so they would have quit anyway.

Again, blaming the player for playing within the mechanics makes no sense. Form a solution, and suggest it. Or stop complaining. You can't expect someone else to come up with a solution to YOUR problem. You're just wasting energy. Build some FUCKING kits or something, maxathron said he can fund it. I don't have unlimited money, apparently you guys have 100 people according to you lol so why don't you doooooooooo something instead of whining :roll:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:18 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

lrellok wrote:

*Steps back into the shadows of central wild space.*

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

SunDog60 wrote:
lrellok wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

SunDog60 wrote:
lrellok wrote:

OH NO THE MIDDLE LEVELS WILL TAKE MAH GALS

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next