Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Post Re: Breaking promise
lrellok wrote:
Freez wrote:
Because all the chars are different persons solid logic

19 x 4 / 2 = 38

Most new players only run 1-3 toons, so averaging 2 gives us the 36 i quoted.

By your math, every player on your team left. I still don't see how I'm making people quit from not getting t20. I don't even go to t20 zone runs, or oly. And you can buy things from people or have them build them. Wild space is completely optional. How am I making these players quit?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:39 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

As far as I can tell, these people quit because of perceived "constant harassment". They alone or together deploy a galaxy with the best gear they could, next day 5 to 50 kits show up and destroy them all. Rinse and repeat 3 or 4 times and people stop wanting to log in and eventually quit.

This highlights an issue where there is not enough progression that is *not* related to bases. Building a decent prod requires some effort. Defending it requires a bit more. Cost wise building and defending a small prod isn't that expensive. My galaxy is 15b max. It's the pattern of losing it again and again that is demoralizing.

I figure this was a multiple time thing.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:49 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

To me losing time was always more of an issue than losing assets. And that is the most annoying thing about griefing.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:43 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

Antilzah wrote:
To me losing time was always more of an issue than losing assets. And that is the most annoying thing about griefing.

Loosing time is indeed the most annoying part. But let's be honest, with how the current bases are done, you don't loose any time when you loose a galaxy. Free Ada level gear, and whatnot. If you still can't defend your gal, Idk wtf you actually need to defend against some basic shitty 13 attacks.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 pm

KonanCruss2 wrote:
Antilzah wrote:

Loosing time is indeed the most annoying part. But let's be honest, with how the current bases are done, you don't loose any time when you loose a galaxy. Free Ada level gear, and whatnot. If you still can't defend your gal, Idk wtf you actually need to defend against some basic shitty 13 attacks.

I love how everyone says I suck :lol:

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:19 pm

So you don't?

Confirmed 13 is a closet Hetrosexual.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
So you don't?

Confirmed 13 is a closet Hetrosexual.

This is the most factual thing you've said today

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Nope.

1+1=2

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
Nope.

1+1=2

you're maxathron right?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:49 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

Pontius123 wrote:
As far as I can tell, these people quit because of perceived "constant harassment". They alone or together deploy a galaxy with the best gear they could, next day 5 to 50 kits show up and destroy them all. Rinse and repeat 3 or 4 times and people stop wanting to log in and eventually quit.

This highlights an issue where there is not enough progression that is *not* related to bases. Building a decent prod requires some effort. Defending it requires a bit more. Cost wise building and defending a small prod isn't that expensive. My galaxy is 15b max. It's the pattern of losing it again and again that is demoralizing.

There's one thing they can do to stop that harassment, they can git gud...
I remember watching our HQ (Ankaa I believe was the name) fall to RF a few years back. 13 was basically only person built in there so he was the one to carry the loss. All he did was get better at doing his set ups and now we've had a few attempts at our HQ and it is still there. Idk if people aren't trying hard enough or what but to this day to my knowledge Zau is still standing under the weed flag.

And 5-50 kits? if you're referring to AS, we've never used more than 5 kits to bvb. Once bvb is over though we just spam junks.

It's easy to defend against 13, remember guys he's just shit : :D

Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Shantone02 wrote:
Pontius123 wrote:

There's one thing they can do to stop that harassment, they can git gud...
I remember watching our HQ (Ankaa I believe was the name) fall to RF a few years back. 13 was basically only person built in there so he was the one to carry the loss. All he did was get better at doing his set ups and now we've had a few attempts at our HQ and it is still there. Idk if people aren't trying hard enough or what but to this day to my knowledge Zau is still standing under the weed flag.

And 5-50 kits? if you're referring to AS, we've never used more than 5 kits to bvb. Once bvb is over though we just spam junks.

It's easy to defend against 13, remember guys he's just shit : :D

since the new bvb slot rules weve only used 5*
Ive only ever done 1 massive amount of kits BvB

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:00 pm