Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: AS vs DSF
xmaniac45x wrote:
Why hide the name though? It could be anyone saying anything... Just saying.

DarkSteel wrote:
inb4 he PMd himself on an alt :lol:

Pretty sure it's Rendghast... But yeah, still completely unfounded...

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:42 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

Badgerlost wrote:
Everyone knows SunDog is the biggest corrupted guy in the game. Everyone knows you are his dirty work. Yeah i know its fun to blow shit up to you, but hes using you so he doesn't get warred that has already been confirmed and he has already tried to avoid the question when confronted by other players.

He helped assault DSF and Toxic and most likely more teams that i dont know about because i have the proof. He doesnt want to war me himself because he doesn't want to seem like a pirate. Hes trying to make me the first move so he has an excuse to war which isnt happening. So the only way he can do this is funding you and assaulting when im offline but i happen to be on.

Or maybe, just maybe. Ada Souls builds their own shit and kills your shit. Idk Im just taking a wild guess. 13 is known to go cry to people to get shit though.

#Fuck13

Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Shantone02 wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Everyone knows SunDog is the biggest corrupted guy in the game. Everyone knows you are his dirty work. Yeah i know its fun to blow shit up to you, but hes using you so he doesn't get warred that has already been confirmed and he has already tried to avoid the question when confronted by other players.

He helped assault DSF and Toxic and most likely more teams that i dont know about because i have the proof. He doesnt want to war me himself because he doesn't want to seem like a pirate. Hes trying to make me the first move so he has an excuse to war which isnt happening. So the only way he can do this is funding you and assaulting when im offline but i happen to be on.

Or maybe, just maybe. Ada Souls builds their own shit and kills your shit. Idk Im just taking a wild guess. 13 is known to go cry to people to get shit though.

#Fuck13

when has this ever happened?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

13 cries, begs, or whines? When?

That's not the Shantone that's on your team I hope?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
13 cries, begs, or whines? When?

That's not the Shantone that's on your team I hope?

Am like the lil shit who sits in the corner and just shit talks 13 but the minute he asks me to do something I just go blow shit up.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:07 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Badgerlost wrote:

He helped assault DSF and Toxic and most likely more teams that i dont know about because i have the proof (EDIT BY SUN: Your "proof" is a screenshot of an anonymous player telling you that I'm getting 13 to war you for me). He doesnt want to war me himself because he doesn't want to seem like a pirate. Hes trying to make me the first move so he has an excuse to war which isnt happening. So the only way he can do this is funding you and assaulting when im offline but i happen to be on.

Attachment:
4.jpg

oh and more proof

Attachment:
sundog 2.jpg

Everytime he is confronted its a different excuse the first time he said it was because i killed 2 T14 kits of his 2 years ago.

Now hes stated that him and -13- are allied. Looks like SunDog is showing his true colours picking on DSF especially, what is Ironic is, SRX was DSF 2 years ago strength wise, always getting picked on by other teams. You owuld think they would know how it feels but yet they are picking on DSF assisting -13- and even funding.

I will see you around SunDog.

If I wanted to, I could simply not help 13 attack gals to remain hidden if I did want to use him as a proxy?

I warred Hiigaphiix because you attacked SRX a while back (though I never said they were 2 T14 kits, because I do not remember what you did or did not kill, I just know you tried to PvB), though I was unaware Paladin had retaliated back then (as you pointed out to me). We endwarred shortly after that discussion. I provide no other 'excuse' than this one. I will openly state that I did not keep track of what Pala did and did not do when it came to blowing shit up, because I felt bad for having him solo kill so many ada kits and junk kits owned by 13 that I kind of stopped paying attention to anything that wasn't a full out BvB between them two.

I attacked DSF in Zaurak because A: I've never liked DSF, especially apparent if you were on my team and DSF gets brought up. B: Although I can provide no proof because at the time we really didn't care about this single ada source when The Order blew up the kit and claimed the gal, Zaurak has ada in it and we originally built in it (not surprised by me being the only one who seemed to know this?), I was informed that Zaurak was now owned by DSF, and that 13's kits were flying towards the center, so I went in my PBF and watched for a while before deciding to help (13's recorded the battle, for minutes I'm sitting there watching in my PBF, talk to him a bit, and then TW away to grab my RPW, reappearing a little bit later and again sitting around doing nothing for a few minutes).

I attacked Toxic in Agalaia because I still don't like you much, no offence sorry. I was alerted to this event starting by a friend, and contacted 13 about it and he let me join up to help him.

When you PMed me after Agalaia event, I first responded with a question mark - not to try and act like if I know nothing (again, why would I have personally been there if I wanted to remain hidden? Zephyr was around defending your gal or something and blackboxes would rat me out), but because I wanted you to identify what you wanted from me before I respond.

I'd also like to comment on the whole 'picking on DSF' thing. Aside from Zaurak having been owned by SRX earlier, I feel no remorse for the incident because when SRX was at that stage, we were still better than DSF. Organized better, working together to progress all of us rather than to help lower level players, and a clear objective of what we want to do. Although we did receive tremendous, undeniable salvation from Paladin against 13, that itself may be what truly draws the line between SRX and DSF.

Also, what proof do you have of me funding him? Did you not ever pay attention to him during his war against SRX? The guy has infinite fucking resources, he sure as hell lacks of the need for funding. The only instance that we've given him anything was when I gave him like 15 ada kits after he BvBed Sondadarla with about 20-25 kits overnight (surrender cost to reclaim gal was the amount of ada kits he used, and credits for the bana kits spent). Furthermore, earlier this uni in Adoobie 5 (as I am sure you very much remember this gal, with the Pax diffuser ruin), we took it from SaP and offered them a deal of iirc 75/25 for the extraction of the ruin as they were in no position to stop us, but we had no slots to properly defend it. Glorious Ascendancy was upset by this and, against the will of Hober, reported the find to 13. 13 took Adoobie 5 from us, despite being allies. Hiigaphiix then took this gal during their war with 13, while SRX still wanted it. This led to SRX declaring war.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:51 pm

SunDog60 wrote:

Also, what proof do you have of me funding him? Did you not ever pay attention to him during his war against SRX? The guy has infinite fucking resources, he sure as hell lacks of the need for funding. .

Whenever 13 needs funds he just goes and does very inappropriate things to blonde men. And probably DG i dunno

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

I just felt like posting this, there's no real reason to :lol: .

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:11 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Have to say this: Rendghast gives an impression on outsiders that DSF *only* wants to help low levels and not progress as a team. His opinion does not reflect the team as a whole. He takes Churchill vocality and turns it up a couple notches, so it's easy to guess wrong that he's somehow the driving force behind the team's policies.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
Have to say this: Rendghast gives an impression on outsiders that DSF *only* wants to help low levels and not progress as a team. His opinion does not reflect the team as a whole. He takes Churchill vocality and turns it up a couple notches, so it's easy to guess wrong that he's somehow the driving force behind the team's policies.

Well if they wanted to just help low levels Im pretty sure they've been with a squad to attack us before. And that resulted in them being our focus. Idk, I blake freakachu

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:22 pm
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: Freakachu
Level: 4759

I never attacked anyone before, specialy in a squad.
Id like to see a video or a screen shot.

Besides, who is shantone?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Sypom3 wrote:
I never attacked anyone before, specialy in a squad.
Id like to see a video or a screen shot.

Besides, who is shantone?

Im the guy who you told to give you 100b to end war and then I made 13 build ada kits to destroy zaurak :)

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:36 pm

When did I attack someone?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Sypom3 wrote:
When did I attack someone?

Never said you specifically attacked us. I only blame you for the 100b thing. But Im not 100% sure but I think DSF had some members attack us during a war with someone else. I think they laid a kit to stop us from bringing players into a galaxy we were bvbing or something

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Oh my, may Churchill forgive me for my sins rofl.

Let me put this in a way that you'll undestand:
If your life depended on me giving Ada Souls credits, you'd be dead, and I'd be laughing.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 pm