Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Post Re: returning to the BvB topic.
Pontius123 wrote:
I hope it does because requiring a person to at the next level to build the previous level is stupid beyond belief.

Imagine having to have SM22 to build a T21 ship. All T22 items coming from T23 bps (aka SM23).

Bullshit? Oh yeah, definitely bullshit.

But you only need SM20 to build T20 ships.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

MasterTrader wrote:
Pontius123 wrote:
I hope it does because requiring a person to at the next level to build the previous level is stupid beyond belief.

Imagine having to have SM22 to build a T21 ship. All T22 items coming from T23 bps (aka SM23).

The point he is making is; Why aren't any of the t20 ship BPs t19 or even 16? A fresh level 500 who just got P20 is not going to have the SM20 to build their own ship. Which is kind of silly. It basically necessitates having someone on hand who has already maxed everything out, so they can carry your deficiencies...

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

ShawnMcCall wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:
Pontius123 wrote:

The point he is making is; Why aren't any of the t20 ship BPs t19 or even 16? A fresh level 500 who just got P20 is not going to have the SM20 to build their own ship. Which is kind of silly. It basically necessitates having someone on hand who has already maxed everything out, so they can carry your deficiencies...

Could be possible to get SM 20 at level 500, just depends I guess.
And I just think it means that if a new person wants to have a t20 ship built they'd have to be on a team, heaven forbid they're being social lol

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:16 pm
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

We've just decided to scrap the Station Management requirement for equipping blueprints and instead to use the Equipment skill

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

DarkSteel wrote:
We've just decided to scrap the Station Management requirement for equipping blueprints and instead to use the Equipment skill

To be clear, blueprints will still have their existing tech levels. We are just changing which skill gets checked when you attempt to equip a blueprint.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:45 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

anilv wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:

To be clear, blueprints will still have their existing tech levels. We are just changing which skill gets checked when you attempt to equip a blueprint.

Finally see T21 and T22 bps? Really odd a level 600 would be able to equip a KAD bp.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:46 am
over 9000!

Pontius123 wrote:
anilv wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:

Finally see T21 and T22 bps? Really odd a level 600 would be able to equip a KAD bp.

Oh, that's a great idea!

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:53 am
Main: Horacio
Level: 5465

DarkSteel wrote:

Good change, really approve of this.

You're free to call me Nath if you wish :)

Janussi/Horacio/Jenkins/Hutchinson/Quillan

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

DarkSteel wrote:

HURREY! Problem solved, ty!

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:02 pm
over 9000!

lrellok wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:

You still won't be able to equip T20 blueprints in the EF layer, although Hober is putting in means to obtain entry-level T20 ships via one-time missions.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

lrellok wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:

Are you finally satisfied that you can get T20 ships? Hopefully now you won't blame 13 for stopping progress :D

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:41 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6