Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Post Did thrust get nerfed, or is it bugged?
Thrust seems to have gotten nerfed or is bugged, I am not sure which:

-Previously FC's only got +40% to thrust, now they get +50% but all ships are WAY more sluggish.
-Same with FC slaves, they are like turtles now even though they are getting more thrust bonus.
-On Merchant Fleet Master I noticed the same thing. My fully loaded Levi tradeslave on my MFM had no probs with a hull full of nuke waste. Now it turns and circles so slow it times out trying to dock and goes on to the next order. I had to re-aug my trade fleet with thrust augs to compensate.

Is this a bug? Or something else going on?

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Post Re: Did thrust get nerfed, or is it bugged?
dreadlordnaf wrote:
Thrust seems to have gotten nerfed or is bugged, I am not sure which:

-Previously FC's only got +40% to thrust, now they get +50% but all ships are WAY more sluggish.
-Same with FC slaves, they are like turtles now even though they are getting more thrust bonus.
-On Merchant Fleet Master I noticed the same thing. My fully loaded Levi tradeslave on my MFM had no probs with a hull full of nuke waste. Now it turns and circles so slow it times out trying to dock and goes on to the next order. I had to re-aug my trade fleet with thrust augs to compensate.

Is this a bug? Or something else going on?

I thought i was crazy.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

maybe removing tweaking and doubling augs did wierd effects

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:37 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
maybe removing tweaking and doubling augs did wierd effects

Many of the examples I mentioned didn't have thrust augmenters to begin with. I notice there is barely a difference in the agility of MFM and non-MFM tradeslaves. It appears the thrust bonus from skills like zen of fleet or MFM aren't being applied properly.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Industrial Freighters are not supposed to receive any kind of class bonus whatsoever. The last patch did some wonky stuff with IFs. My Zerk's Dark Freighter, same cheap ass setup as every other DF on my account, has a +20k hull difference between it and the non-Zerk ones.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:21 am

Max235 wrote:
Industrial Freighters are not supposed to receive any kind of class bonus whatsoever. The last patch did some wonky stuff with IFs. My Zerk's Dark Freighter, same cheap ass setup as every other DF on my account, has a +20k hull difference between it and the non-Zerk ones.

I was referring to my main ship and combat slaves for the skill bonus which appears is not being applied correctly. Trade slave industrial freighters are suppose to get bonuses from MFM though, and it's currently questionable if that is happening for thrust.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:03 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Max235 wrote:

I was referring to my main ship and combat slaves for the skill bonus which appears is not being applied correctly. Trade slave industrial freighters are suppose to get bonuses from MFM though, and it's currently questionable if that is happening for thrust.

Class skills are: Recon, SD, Seer, Combat, Zerk, Sniper, Fleet, FC, Gunner, Support, ShM, Engineer, and all relevant normal and adv. subskills.

MFM is a trade skill.

Anyways, my Levi+ slaves are unhampered. I believe this is because I'm using 2 Exc Sardine and 1 Exc Racer, opting for a balance of stats than straight hull.

My Zerk's DF though....It's getting the percentage hull bonus from Berserker class.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

So once again, zerker is the best trade slave class :D

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:00 pm
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

We found the issue. Mfm skill is currently only giving 1% per level instead of 2%. We'll get a fix in asap

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:16 pm

DarkSteel wrote:
We found the issue. Mfm skill is currently only giving 1% per level instead of 2%. We'll get a fix in asap

Ah thats great, thanks for looking into it so quickly. With respect to main ships though and combat slaves, is there a way to check if Zen of Fleet/slave mastery is actually giving its bonus for thrust. With the current math FCs and their slaves should actually be zippier than before, but in reality they are far more sluggish so seems like something is amiss there also.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 pm