Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Post Not out on Steam yet?
C'mon now, what gives?

Last I poked around here seeing who was still playing and what was going on a few months ago, things were encouraging! People told me that the steam release was literally weeks away, but I decided to check earlier and found just a generic page with "Coming soon!" that I think has been up for over half a year.

Did some sort of sillyness happen? Has the player count/bugs and experience improved a bit at least during this downtime?

Seriously, I will continue to furiously, roughly poke you guys until I find out some progress is being made. Pic related.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:23 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Not out on Steam yet?
We just discussed this in the weekly meeting and it seems that we are still ironing out some backend issues with the Steam store. Progress has been slower than expected but the end is in sight.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:36 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Fyuryus
Level: 3451

anilv wrote:
We just discussed this in the weekly meeting and it seems that we are still ironing out some backend issues with the Steam store. Progress has been slower than expected but the end is in sight.

Translation: Another 3-6mo. things should be ready.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

If I knew enough specifics to give a precise estimate, I would. I've already said everything I know on this topic.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:24 pm
Team: iwnh
Main: iwnh015
Level: 1506

anilv wrote:
If I knew enough specifics to give a precise estimate, I would. I've already said everything I know on this topic.

Translation: Soon(tm)

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:44 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

iwnh01 wrote:
anilv wrote:

Translation: Soon(tm)

Fall 2017, then Early 2018, then Fall 2018, then Early 2019, etc... so on and so forth.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:47 pm