Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: TheShaftofDiscipline
Level: 3180

Post Nerf Mythic Defenders
Are you kidding me? they do more HPS than Bhisajs, are tougher, and to top it off, they do considerable DPS when nothing needs healing.

Oh, and they're essentially free since monthlies were easy as hell to do for a long ass time. Everyone stocked up on commendations then

How the hell does this drone even pass through the so called "Balancing Algorithm"

Thu May 11, 2017 6:56 pm
Team: X_X
Main: Evangelion
Level: 118

Post Re: Nerf Mythic Defenders
They ok

Thu May 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Evangelion wrote:
They ok

They're fucking stupidly debalanced.

Thu May 11, 2017 8:55 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Pervert
Level: 9719

Initially they seem unbalanced and overpowered, i can assure you its not as bad as it seems.

They do have more burst HPS then a bhisaj drone, or atleast it looks like it, but they have low sustainability and is in no way a substitute for a bhisaj or any other proper t22 healer drone.

The DPS is unsustainable and is only around 50k before the drone banks out, this is a lot in a Perilous DG, but its not that much in Kalthi or any other T22 content. This is also a lot less than any other T22 DPS drone, it's even less than a set of heph drones.

Allied commendations used to be easy to obtain i agree, but that's not the case anymore. Now it will take around 3 weeks of missions to get a set of 6 or 8.

Sun May 14, 2017 1:57 am
Profile WWW
Main: MeowStick
Level: 4929

Truls wrote:
Initially they seem unbalanced and overpowered, i can assure you its not as bad as it seems.

They do have more burst HPS then a bhisaj drone, or atleast it looks like it, but they have low sustainability and is in no way a substitute for a bhisaj or any other proper t22 healer drone.

The DPS is unsustainable and is only around 50k before the drone banks out, this is a lot in a Perilous DG, but its not that much in Kalthi or any other T22 content. This is also a lot less than any other T22 DPS drone, it's even less than a set of heph drones.

Allied commendations used to be easy to obtain i agree, but that's not the case anymore. Now it will take around 3 weeks of missions to get a set of 6 or 8.

Wrong, and you've just shown me you can't assure me shit.

They have more burst HPS than Bhisaj drones but after this they can push out sustained hps way too close to that of a Bhisajvar. (Stationary)

The DPS is constant even with a firing controller and a crazy amount of offensive ops. They can easily push out upwards of 80k dps, that's only 2k less per drone in comparison to Samgrahaka Akramavars. In addition to this they have alarmingly similar range to what're meant to be "the longest range" t22 mining drones. (Stationary)

The fact that they're now "hard to obtain" doesn't warrant these mobile drones to be the best drones in game, especially since they're free.

Their hps can chain and anyone with half a braincell would just sit on the target they're healing and have the healing chain onto other drones, making them even more sustainable. Or don't and just abuse the 3k range they have but that's up to you.

These drones fly around with you, warp with you and are much tankier than Bhisajvars by far.

I'm just surprised that these drones were "re balanced" to this in the first place, and even more so that people are only realizing how broken they are now.

Also they look like shit on anything lower than Very High Graphics, although I'd much prefer you just deleted the drone it seems unlikely that you will, so I recommend fixing the graphical issues so it doesn't look like I spilt milk on my monitor and left it there for months.

Sun May 14, 2017 1:10 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Pervert
Level: 9719

Ok.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Truls wrote:

Allied Commendations are a fucking joke to get, still.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:57 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Maybe to you with your full T22 accounts, but not to all the noobs just getting into T22. Hober's additions to the game to give newer players solid equipment to work with was a grand idea. Mythic Defenders are part of that ideal. Because previously you had to work with noobville titan level gear in high level zones. Either you and 20 other noobs worked day and night to reach the halfway point, or EF carried you. Because using actual lower end gear would require you to bring ten man squads to DD22.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

I honestly don't find Mythics that bad, anyone who has actually tested them in group content can tell you that after the initial burst HPS they will start to underperform even 2 Bhisaj drones because they can't cross heal for shields, so they just bank their shields.

My only concern with them is the stupid amount of radar they have, as a seer you simply cannot come close to any engineer running them. Which wouldn't be bad if they were stationary drones, but they're not.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Might be bad if there were actually Seers to kill.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:09 pm