Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Momonga
Level: 6776

Post Re: Star Sonata Confessional
the white wizard wrote:
>admitted in 2015 that he stole my 400b using exploits
>2 years later pretends to know nothing

Thats all cool and stuff but I didn't even play in 2015.
Maybe you shouldn't make stuff up in the little autistic brain you have

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:41 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Hmmm....

2011 I left RE and joined SP. Found out they were going to wipe REs galaxies but I didn't take it seriously and when it happened I just sat there watching (obviously in shock) as close friends lost pretty much all of their stuff and quit because of it.

2012 I borrowed a Midas Touch from Kennedy while I was on Zephyr and completely forgot it was borrowed. I bindoed it two years ago and while I got the best mods ever,
I stole a Midas Touch.

Wit the help of genius1, I made "the truth" (heavyg33s PBF Gunner twin) ragequit and somehow ended up with his account. http://forum.starsonata.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=57822

I stole a Red Nightfury kill from Spatzz on EF with the help of Zephyr where the first Nightfury's Anger dropped...but I gave it back because I felt bad. :roll:

Snitched on Camsy when I caught him using Macros in a DG against MF Reavers and got him banned.

Snitched on the Twisted BFD drones being broken as fuck and got yelled at by Stifler.

Ugh. I can't think of anymore. I know there's more...

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:30 am
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Freez wrote:
the white wizard wrote:

http://prntscr.com/frvy6v
http://prntscr.com/frvycv
http://prntscr.com/frvys1

Still looking through my log files to find the screenshot of the pm we had last year, I'll edit this post when I find it

Oops, look what I found. Yeah, nice capping a shop in earthforce space which was and still is a non pvp zone. Well you got banned anyway, shame it wasn't for that specific exploit but simply for being a noob and using AI items

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by the white wizard on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 am

the white wizard wrote:
Freez wrote:
the white wizard wrote:

http://prntscr.com/frvy6v
http://prntscr.com/frvycv
http://prntscr.com/frvys1

Still looking through my log files to find the screenshot of the pm we had last year, I'll edit this post when I find it

Oops, look what I found. Yeah, nice capping a shop in earthforce space which was and still is a non pvp zone.

i love my life/The black viking never even been my accs nor I haven't used them, not sure whats that supposed to prove. And the tickets are from 2013 and I didn't play at that time.

Last edited by Freez on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 am

[quote="Freez"][/quote]

All of you shitbags share accounts like your tiny wieners in that "special" teams of yours, I know it's you who owes me these credits. In that all chat conversation your name was mentioned too, unfortunately I didn't bother screenshotting all of the conversation because the client's way of expanding chat window is absolutely retarded and nearly impossible to do

Last edited by the white wizard on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 am

the white wizard wrote:
Freez wrote:

All of you shitbags share accounts like your tiny wieners in that "special" teams of yours, I know it's you who owes me these credits

"Share accounts", first time I had access to his accounts were in 2016, so okay buddy.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 am

Freez wrote:
the white wizard wrote:
Freez wrote:

All of you shitbags share accounts like your tiny wieners in that "special" teams of yours, I know it's you who owes me these credits

"Share accounts", first time I had access to his accounts were in 2016, so okay buddy.

Ofcourse, that's what you can tell yourself but you see, everyone knows that re is just a cancer hive and anyone above peon has access to all team accounts and that's how it's always been

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:29 am
Main: Doran!
Level: 7005

Blue Dwarf spawned some Zombie Easter Bunnies in The Colosseum for players to fight. In order to make them vulnerable to damage, he had to unequip their Adum's Blockers. What he didn't know is that there is a code in the game which allows AI to dock and toss unequipped gear (why they do this, I don't know). One of the AI docked and tossed its Adum's Blocker. I scooped it while being in a squad with Daedalus.

I told Daedalus that the item vanished on warping out of The Colosseum, but that was a lie.

I didn't dare to equip the Adum's Blocker, but I told KC that I wanted to keep it as a collectors item. We found out that it would be impossible for administrators to track the item if we put it in a ship which had not been docked anywhere straight after a universe reset. However, I didn't manage to sleep at night and I had nightmares that the administrators would find out before we had secured the item on an untrackable character. A few days later I went into an instance without any AI, tossed the Adum's Blocker, and watched as the item decayed for good.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Arcturus5 wrote:
Blue Dwarf spawned some Zombie Easter Bunnies in The Colosseum for players to fight. In order to make them vulnerable to damage, he had to unequip their Adum's Blockers. What he didn't know is that there is a code in the game which allows AI to dock and toss unequipped gear (why they do this, I don't know). One of the AI docked and tossed its Adum's Blocker. I scooped it while being in a squad with Daedalus.

I told Daedalus that the item vanished on warping out of The Colosseum, but that was a lie.

I didn't dare to equip the Adum's Blocker, but I told KC that I wanted to keep it as a collectors item. We found out that it would be impossible for administrators to track the item if we put it in a ship which had not been docked anywhere straight after a universe reset. However, I didn't manage to sleep at night and I had nightmares that the administrators would find out before we had secured the item on an untrackable character. A few days later I went into an instance without any AI, tossed the Adum's Blocker, and watched as the item decayed for good.

Such a chilling story...

Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:47 am
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

I built hybrid adamantium kits during my early days of building in wild space, yes, it is true, I attempted to combine the aspects of damage and healing into one adamantium kit and so lay as few as possible, the consequences of my choices still stick with me to this day.

One time I killed a lone engi flying through perilous space, I still remember the horrifying screams that emitted from his ship after I dumped it into stasis. They haunt me to this day.

I tried to sell T20 station kits to someone for 1bil per even though they were only worth 100mil per.

When the ares warriors dropped augs in olympus, I killed them for about 20 minutes and got 50 good aggravation augs (pls don't ban me).

I griefed kane on my seer back when hydra gear was the meta, I offered to pay for his therapy sessions, but he refused my help and has never been the same since.

Oh man, it felt good to get that off my chest! This stuff has been eating me alive for too long, my compliments to the OP for allowing this confession to come forth and bring healing to all of us.

~ Chrono

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 am
Team: Spaghetti-O's
Main: meg
Level: 4212

I'll make a confession for other people.

My dream team, Pitch Black, only had one uni. During uni reset, we started claiming gals that apparently Light Commerce wanted. Some people (such as cough cough GQ88) were out getting smashed on their birthday and were not online to help. We weren't a very big team. If I remember correctly RE offered to help us get some gals back from LC, then SP convinced RE not to help us. Still not sure why. So I confess for LC, RE, and SP that they directly and/or indirectly destroyed the funnest team I've ever played on. Thanks guys!

Oh, I guess I can confess I've definitely cussed out sharky and erman. Turns out cussing out people isn't a good way to get what you want, but I guess once you reach the point where you decide to cuss someone out you probably weren't going to get it anyways.

Also I used to spam all chat A LOT but everyone knew that. Once I got like a 50 week mute or something ridiculous like that then I sent a ticket begging to let me speak again and Voomy reduced it to a week. Thanks Voom

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 am
Main: Helius
Level: 3033

ormegano wrote:
I'll make a confession for other people.

My dream team, Pitch Black, only had one uni. During uni reset, we started claiming gals that apparently Light Commerce wanted. Some people (such as cough cough GQ88) were out getting smashed on their birthday and were not online to help. We weren't a very big team. If I remember correctly RE offered to help us get some gals back from LC, then SP convinced RE not to help us. Still not sure why. So I confess for LC, RE, and SP that they directly and/or indirectly destroyed the funnest team I've ever played on. Thanks guys!

Oh, I guess I can confess I've definitely cussed out sharky and erman. Turns out cussing out people isn't a good way to get what you want, but I guess once you reach the point where you decide to cuss someone out you probably weren't going to get it anyways.

Also I used to spam all chat A LOT but everyone knew that. Once I got like a 50 week mute or something ridiculous like that then I sent a ticket begging to let me speak again and Voomy reduced it to a week. Thanks Voom

Did you build in north WS near LC space?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:25 pm
Team: Spaghetti-O's
Main: meg
Level: 4212

chronos wrote:

Yes I think so, I only remember because I made 2 dumb (but amazing) animated videos about it.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:10 pm
Main: Helius
Level: 3033

ormegano wrote:
chronos wrote:

Yes I think so, I only remember because I made 2 dumb (but amazing) animated videos about it.

Yea i remember that.

In that time LC/Traders/Pants were building close each other bcs we were at war with DM. So presence of other teams in that area was not tolerated.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:23 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

chronos wrote:
ormegano wrote:
chronos wrote:

Yea i remember that.

In that time LC/Traders/Pants were building close each other bcs we were at war with DM. So presence of other teams in that area was not tolerated.

That's incorrect. The time she is talking about happened well after the war in question. I know because I was part of Traders leadership and we were in fact moving to ally with DM against SP at this time.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:29 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next