Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

Post Eclipse Super Star Destroyer vs Eve Titans
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eclipse_ ... _Destroyer)

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Avatar

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Erebus

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Ragnarok

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Leviathan

Both start 100,000 kilometers apart in Sol and are provided intel on the opposing flagship's abilities, location, and so forth. The Eclipse fights each Titan individually.

Any takers?

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

Post Re: Eclipse Super Star Destroyer vs Eve Titans
HPA MY BOI

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

He gets forum banned every so often, hence the absence.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 pm
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Pretty sure an EVE Frigate could take on an Eclipse, nevermind a Titan.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:53 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Now that's someone I haven't seen in ages, I thought you died HPA.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am

thecrazygamemaster wrote:

The first dumb post of the day. An Eclipse would 1-shot any Titan in Eve with its planet crushing Superlaser.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:14 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Valkyrie300 wrote:

The first dumb post of the day. An Eclipse would 1-shot any Titan in Eve with its planet crushing Superlaser.

Speaking of things no one cares about; you.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 am

Less time abusing the idiot, more time fishing!

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:48 am

Valkyrie300 wrote:

Man, you sure are classy HPA, I see even though most other people have changed you haven't over the years. Wait a month hoping people forget about the topic, then leave a drive by insult for someone and gravedig the topic. Do you even play anymore at this point or just shitpost?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 am
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Valkyrie300 wrote:

Tell me more about the higher agility and speed an Eclipse has over a frigate. Moreover show me the 360-degree tracking superlaser beam cannons. Additionally, I'd love to see the protective energy shields that do more than a screen door on a submarine for intercepting railgun rounds.

An EVE Frigate has...
Speed/Agility
360-degree tracking
Energy shields that actually work
Railguns. (Or plasma beams, or machine guns, or missiles). If using missiles, even more range. Or a clusterfrak of missiles up close.

This is not even a contest.

As for the Titan... HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:31 am

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Valkyrie300 wrote:

Speaking of things no one cares about; you.

Dumb reply #2a, and a classy ad hominem on your part.

You are another behind the screen moron who falsely asserts that a soldier is an expert in unarmed combat. Let me let you in on something. Special forces, army, police, etc. are overglorified. They are very fit and strong (not police though, sadly many cops are overweight), but there's no need for them to be adept at close quarters combat when every non civilian on the battlefield is armed. The MCMAP only spends 20-30 hours on each belt rank, which is not enough to become a proficient fighter. Police training lasts only 4.5-6 months and hardly even teaches h2h combat, save a few self defense seminars. Compare that to the time it takes to earn a, say, judo black belt (5-6 years). When one member in any of these forces talks big, it goes to show the opiate effect of power tripping. I've seen many dumb security guards threaten to beat up disorderly students in schools, you don't want to sink their level, do you?

Max235 wrote:
Less time abusing the idiot, more time fishing!

#2b

Whenever someone is unable to come up with a counterargument, he resorts to posts like this. It shows your lack of intelligence.

Last edited by Valkyrie300 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Tell me more about the higher agility and speed an Eclipse has over a frigate. Moreover show me the 360-degree tracking superlaser beam cannons. Additionally, I'd love to see the protective energy shields that do more than a screen door on a submarine for intercepting railgun rounds.

An EVE Frigate has...
Speed/Agility
360-degree tracking
Energy shields that actually work
Railguns. (Or plasma beams, or machine guns, or missiles). If using missiles, even more range. Or a clusterfrak of missiles up close.

This is not even a contest.

As for the Titan... HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/color]

The sheer firepower of a 17.5 km Eclipse will shrug off any weapons an EVE frigate can bring to bear against it. Eclipse SSDs can shoot in any direction due to the number of armaments mounted on the front, sides, and aft of the vessel. Not to mention its range superiority over a small frigate. Mobility is an advantage for the frigate obviously, but its not fast or small enough to dodge incoming fire.

The Titans' superweapons although powerful are not in the same league as an Eclipse' Superlaser, which can overcome a planetary shield and then proceed to destroy its crust. An Avatar's doomsday device can overcome a planetary shield and render the surface temporarily uninhabitable which is not as impressive.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:27 pm

The troll going on about other people making ad hominem attacks and complaining about people lacking counterarguments when he does the former all the time and is a self serving example of the latter :lol:

At least I hope you're a troll after all these years, the only other potential is someone with extreme autism or aspergers maybe going by everything I've seen. Either way I'm more inclined to take other peoples words (Shawns in particular) over your own.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:02 pm

First of all, no one cares about your little argument. Eve Frigates, Eve Titans, and Star Wars Super Star Destroyers never EVER encounter each other beyond http://www.nationstates.com. So it stands that even an Eve Pod can outpower Starkiller Base. Because they don't exist in the same universe and thus can never be compared. This is the same argument people use to confirm or deny God.

For you. You pop up every 6 to 8 months, blabber away at subjects that don't matter in practice, use extremely focused arguments, and funnel people into the results you want to see. The results being: Either, you are correct, and therefore God. Or, you are wrong, and therefore you will harass people for being incorrect because you are God. God cannot be incorrect.

I'm pretty sure you simply annoy a forum moderator/developer and this guy just bans you for another 6 months, and that explains your absence. Otherwise we'd have many more of your bullshit topics clogging up our forum.

@FluffyDoge, he lives on some obscure pacific island. It may as well be that he just doesn't have internet half the year.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:50 pm