Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Post clarify which non-class skills affect slaves/fighters/drones
A dev once mentioned about posting some sheet which just shows clear what skills affect slaves/fighters/drones and which dont. I would like to request for that to be posted or clarified in some manner. Additionally i would like to suggest that some of these skills which dont affect slaves/fighters/drones right now, should. A good chunk of the player base gets their dps from one of those 3 categories and its kinda sad if imp seals and others are removed from ever benefiting us.

At minimum though please clarify right now which do affect slaves/fighters/drones so we dont have to keep guessing (and then wasting the support teams' time getting refunds) when I mess up because it wasn't clear. Here is a list of what would be good to clarify, along with some suggestions (I may be missing a few).

Imp seal skills: (Bloodthirst, Ion Conduit, Lasting Will, Might of Atlas, Quantum Reach)
-Unclear right now how these affect slaves/fighters/drones.
-IMO these should affect slaves/fighters/drones at 100%

Bar Skills: (infinite precision parking, micro warp, multiverse leaking, pocket universe, space time cornering, titanium foot)
-Many of these would benefit trade slaves, but unclear how they currently affect them.
-IMO these should affect slaves/fighters/drones at 100% (though wouldnt do much for drones)

Zen Skills:
-IMO these should affect slaves/fighters/drones at 50% to 100% (mainly because the range one might be OP at 100%)

Kalthi Depths Skills (cybernetic targeting, energy trans, graviton research, koquii, seventh sense, shielding wisdom)
-IMO these should affect slaves/fighters/drones at 100%

Lagrange resist and control skills:
-IMO these skills have such low impact that there is no good reason for them to not affect slaves/fighters/drones at 100%

Subtlety and Despicable
-No opinion if these should affect slaves/fighters/drones, but clarity on if they do right now would be nice.

Thanks

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 am