Main: Stars
Level: 1

Post *ATTENTION* Can we please go back to Star Sonata *ATTENTION*
This game use to have monster battles with many people playing with and against eachother. Teams would compete over Iq' Bana and The Serengetti before there were stupid fucking lockouts. There werent so many random ass items and missions. People actually came up with setups somewhat balanced because there werent so many fucking augs and other random shit. PvP actually had a risk and reward when there was Gear Glue. Bases actually blew up and took a week of collecting commods to build the best ships. There werent 5 different fucking maps to confuse the shit out of everyone specially new people. Emperor runs were actually a challenge. The forums were so much more active and now in off topic discussions hasnt had any traffic at all in a month. Client 2 fucked up Starsonata and I think we just all want it back to the good old days.

If you agree with me,
Post your original character name below.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:40 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: darksathe
Level: 4084

Post Re: *ATTENTION* Can we please go back to Star Sonata *ATTENT
The reason the forums died is because of the discord channel. Tons of chatter there. I just see an angry old C1'er who doesn't like the direction the game is going.

QuietDestroyer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:22 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Game was really never more balanced than right now. All 8 classes are viable in both pvp and pvai at the very moment.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 am
Press Corps
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Gemini Hunter
Level: 3461

I mean this game is still great and i like the work that many admins and developers have done to make the game more interesting the way it is now.

But thats my opinion, and raging on forums doesnt help the game at all.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cyborg Reborn
Level: 4283

I preferred original client as well for all things pvp.
I think the new client is much better at pve.
I do agree that there are too many maps for new players. I think with the pve focus having fewer maps would kill the existing playerbase.

My solution- Add more random loot, more maps maybe 5 so that there will be plenty of prospecting space maybe even with unique skill based chalenges. possibly Implement a PVP matching system with rewards and costs.

In other words the game is moving in the right direction for its genre and if you really care to make it better invite your friends to play and encourage them to sub. :wink:

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 am
Main: MeowStick
Level: 4929

Antilzah wrote:
Game was really never more balanced than right now. All 8 classes are viable in both pvp and pvai at the very moment.

LOL

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Antilzah wrote:

Are you fucking high?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Antilzah wrote:

Well split my dick and call me Caitlyn.

SilentHalo wrote:
The reason the forums died is because of the discord channel.

Discord should never, ever replace the forums. Otherwise you're just giving the impression to new players who have just started that the game is dead.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:14 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

I see all 8 classes being used for runs. I remember some dark times with only classes viable for doing runs being zerker, shm and dm.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Antilzah wrote:
I see all 8 classes being used for runs. I remember some dark times with only classes viable for doing runs being zerker, shm and dm.

And then a few years later, it was just Sniper and Engineer. :lol:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Used to PK back in the days a group of Dominicans were doing some nasty shit. Is this game worth going back to? I'm feeling all nostalgic all of a sudden.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:11 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Toriad wrote:
Used to PK back in the days a group of Dominicans were doing some nasty shit. Is this game worth going back to? I'm feeling all nostalgic all of a sudden.

Hello. We made a lot of improvements to the early game. I personally just played a new alt up to level 700 relatively unassisted. It was quite fun. I suggest you make a new character and see if you still dig the game.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 am
Main: Stars
Level: 1

You kids never played back in the day when this game wasnt cluttered as fuck with stupid different content you have to be told about or find luckily and the game wasnt easy as fuck where you can just teleport to sol anytime you want for free, never lose anything and carebear.

Voom is the one who started fucking up the game by being in charge of support tickets and listening to little bitches cry about being griefed and banning people who pvped.
Then the game was further fucked up by removing gearglue.
Now the whole game is for pussy bitches who should be playing club penguin.
Everybody else left.

Trust me when I say none of you know more history about the game than I.

I mean for fuck sakes the last post on forums was 2 weeks ago

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 am
Main: iamswingarm
Level: 5447

Yes, C1 was fun but another reason was the people. If by some crazy reason C1 and the old players came back I probably still would need some convincing because after ~7 years of playing I just think it's ran it's course for me. I'll stop short of saying never though.

swingarm

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:48 pm
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

iamswingarm wrote:
Yes, C1 was fun but another reason was the people. If by some crazy reason C1 and the old players came back I probably still would need some convincing because after ~7 years of playing I just think it's ran it's course for me. I'll stop short of saying never though.

swingarm

If someone says the best part of work is the people... most likely the actual job sucked :D

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm