Team: Zephyr
Main: brindlebull
Level: 4138

Post Your fond early SS memories?
I was just wondering if anyone had fond memories they can still remember to share. Ones of certain interactions they've had in this game from when they joined, ones that stuck and left an impression that they can recall back on.

I wanted to ask in case many eventually forget what fond memories got them to stick around for as long as they have; maybe the reasons they like returning. I noticed over all this time that it actually does become harder to look back at it all in vivid detail.

It can be memorable wars you were involved in or effected you, old teams, groups of notorious/renown players, vivid altercations you came across, things you learned from SS that helped irl, or anything memorable you've experienced together with another player.
:)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:21 am
over 9000!
Team: Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 5594

Post Re: Your fond early SS memories?
Ken le survivant in a Wing 4 killing Blue Betas with an Incinerator. He let me tag along in my f2p Hotrod. This would have been May or June 2005.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 am
Main: iamswingarm
Level: 0

Spring 2005-In Bizman's galaxy flying an F-Wing marking AI and having the bases kill them. This is how I got a Zeus aug that I sold to -_- for 5 bil, what an insane amount of money!!

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 am
Team: Terran Empire
Main: Freakachu
Level: 4269

Been on a team called Fair is Fair. Building top tier shit bases, making enemies with Noboco and then he places an Argonaut drone and wiped my gal. This was in 2006 or 2007.

I remember only using paxian ships and I didn't knew drone ops even existed. So I was A shit tier engineer flying arround in a serenity using Magic Attacks and Arson drones thinking I was hot shit.

Fucking Noboco killed me so many times with his fwing f2p simply because he tractored me away from my drones.

I had to make a new character mimicking the name of FlyFast KillHard just to stop being grieved by that dude.

Those were some fun fucking times.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:50 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: Dr Feelgood
Level: 5893

That one evening in 2013 when brendon and blake decided to pvb RE space. We did a little damage and that's how it all started because RE hated me forever for that.
Brendon's zerk heph machine was too op though

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:36 pm