Team: Zephyr
Main: Karg
Level: 1633

Post Bethesda's Fallout76 PR disaster
Looks like Things haven't been going well for Bethesda Softworks lately in the wake of their Fallout 76 disaster including the event of the games severe downtime and instability issues i've been tempted to question and compare that games stability and mechanics with that of star Sonata's stability and how things have been going between both games lately.

The thing is there is no answer Bethesda has found it an absolute PR nightmare while this game in my eyes has barley been holding stable enough as it is. Anyways I want to hear the SS community's thoughts on the Bethesda Fallout 76 PR disaster.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:43 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Bethesda's Fallout76 PR disaster
Fallout 76 came up a few weeks ago in our dev meeting and we discussed how they reused a lot of assets from previous games, leading to dissatisfaction in the community. We definitely will try to avoid making the same mistake in the upcoming expansion.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:10 am