Team: Dreaded County
Main: ''''
Level: 19

Post I feel like Rumble 3 is more dangerous than Rumble Mumble
*Rumble 3 is tackled by much weaker characters.
*Rumble 3 AI tends to be more bunched up, making it harder to focus enemies down.
*Rumble Mumble's highest AI are a bunch of Forgones and Big Greens who don't deal much damage for their level. In fact, a Space Blue Gamma deals more DPS than a Big Green.
*Multifiring x4 Slumberchromes are much stronger than anything in Rumble Mumble has to offer except The Arsonist, which there is only 1 of, due to their high damage.

Yes, I admit that Rumble Mumble AI are tougher individually (only in tankiness, not DPS), but this doesn't matter much because there are way more AI in Rumble 3 than Rumble Mumble and Rumble 3 has Sawtooth Xs which can Grem you, while Rumble Mumble has nothing that's difficult for players to solo by the time they need to unlock Piloting 20.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:13 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: I feel like Rumble 3 is more dangerous than Rumble Mumbl
This is a fair analysis, although it does strongly depend on your play style. If you spec for DPS over tank, you may have more trouble in R3. If you spec more the other way around, then RM will be more difficult since you may not be able to kill the mobs before they kill you.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:32 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Benuto
Level: 5870

Post Re: I feel like Rumble 3 is more dangerous than Rumble Mumbl
Or just FC/Engineer it and everything dies so why pick any other class while leveling/first character?

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 am